2019 License Renewals
You can renew online or by mailing in the renewal form!
Your license renewal is a very important process to the Board and to the State of North Dakota. Submitting your application with supporting documentation and paying your fee early helps us process your application in a timely manner. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Steps to Complete Your Renewal Application
1. Review License Renewal Requirements.
- Answer all questions on the application. If not applicable, please indicate accordingly.
- Check application for accuracy. Reminder incomplete applications will be returned and processed upon the new receipt date.
- Provide documentation of the completion of a minimum of 10 CEUs during the calendar year.
- Payment of $75.00 renewal fee.
2. Submitting Completed Application and Documentation
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST UPLOAD PROOF OF ATTENDANCE WITH YOUR CE HOURS.
- Return your completed application with supporting documents and payment via:
- Online form, upload feature and online payment portal;
- US Postal Service.
- Renewal fee ($75.00) can be paid via:
- Online payment portal (convenience fee of 2.40 will added);
- Check or money order by mail.
- Completed application, documentation and payment must be received no later then December 1 in order to receive your renewal license by January 1.
ONLINE RENEWAL FORM
2019 RENEWAL FORM (mail in)